March 1, 2012

Radio From Hell

So...Gary loves Radio From Hell in the morning. Kerry, Bill, and Gina. He listens to it every morning while he gets ready for work, and on the way to work, and then he podcasts whatever he's missed. Only a couple of months after Dori was born he was invited to sit in the studio with them and watch while they did their show. I'm an okay fan of theirs, but Gary is a die-hard fan. He probably knows more about them than he knows about me.


Anyway, he asked me to go with him to the studio, which meant waking up at 4:30 in the morning. It was a pure act of love because I would have much rather slept. When we got there, Gina told us "we love you, but we're going to ignore you because we have a show to do." She was right. They ignored us. But we did get free breakfast so it sort of evened out.

Gary had such a good time and he was a little star struck and needed a picture with them. I didn't need a picture. I sort of thought they were jerks.

0 comments: