July 24, 2008

So Happy Together!


We are married now! The wedding day went perfectly! I couldn't have asked for a better day. The weather was perfect and not too hot, the luncheon was yummy and I loved having all of my family and friends there. The reception was gorgeous and all of my favorite people came, and apparently the cheesecake was good. I didn't get to partake of any of it. The only downer about the night was my car. I expected people to decorate it, but what they did was not decoration. There was mulched up grass covering the entire car, and sawdust on the window. To top it off, my neices and nephews sprayed it with ketchup, mustard, sour cream, jam, eggs, chocolate sauce, marshmallow sauce...it wreaked. Ew. But after an hour of hosing it down, Gary and I went to the Grand America. And yes, it was grand. Unfortunately I didn't get to sit on the couches. However, it was completely luxurious! Next comes St. George. Best honeymoon ever! I have nother to compare it too, but again, there were no problems. We spent a day in Vegas and I collected sidewalk handouts...which I quickly discarded. That was my favorite day I think....sans the buffet at the Monte Carlo. Oh yeah, and we won $20 which funded the purchase of my new swim suit. Okay anyway...now we are married. We are happy, and I'm learning to feed him which makes him happier I think. Anyone have any good recipes by the way? Okay that's all.

Marci

1 comments:

Natster said...

Hey you look so happy! This is Nat from High school, I found your blog through Dee Dee and love it! I am so excited for you to be married! You look gorgeous by the way! :) I like the dark hair.