July 27, 2008

Back to Church

Gary and I have been so busy the past few weekends, on vacations and what not, that we haven't been able to go to church. So anyway, today was our first day going to church as a married couple, and went to our brand new ward, which is a family ward. It was loud! I am so used to singles wards that are dead quiet! Everyone was really nice, but there are definately some interesting characters. For example, there is a lady with sidburns. Not just a little peach fuzz on the side of her face, but full on INCHES of hair. It was difficult for me to look at so I didn't for more than 7 seconds. It's a fairly wealthy ward, and a guy with one of the nicest houses I have ever seen came in a bright blue and white thick striped suit with a bright pink tie. It was actually pretty awesome! I want to see Gary wearing the same thing. I think I'll like being in a family ward again.

Marci

2 comments:

MJ said...

Marci
I actually laughed out loud just reading your blog we also have a very fuzzy faced woman in our ward...she is young, but I think I could take her and pluck her wretched facial pubs...I also challenge you to see stepbrothers...I laughed so hard I actually did pee a little. So I will leave you with this quote " She loved everything from my chest pubs all the way to my ball fro"
Marisa

Marci and Gary said...

That was outrageously inappropriate. I love you.