February 25, 2009

Time Out!

Clavin isn't going to appreciate this when he's older, but how could I resist? He's too cute not to blog about!! One of his cutest moments is when he's put in Time Out. Whenever his parents sentence him to sitting against the wall after his misdeeds, he obeys so easily that I can't help but wonder if he enjoys it... Anyway, at the anuual Fifield Oscar party on Sunday night, Calvin was once again put in Time Out for a reason I don't recall. Neil, I think felt bad for him, and Gary not wanting to be left out, joined Calvin at the wall. I'm so glad I got this shot, it really makes me smile!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Bummer time out sucks!

Hali said...

Seriously, my child is so stinking cute, but unfortunately time out is a must, even if he is the cutest while sitting there.