February 17, 2009

Wuv...Twue Wuv

I love waking up in the morning to a vase of tulips, a box of my favorite candy, and a pretty pink candle. Gary totally surprised me on this. Usually I'm snoopy enough that I can catch a surprise coming, but this one really got me!The fun doesn't stop there! He even sent me another bouquet of flowers at work that very same day!!What a freaking sweetheart! I kind of threw his Valentine's together last minute. I still thought it turned out cute...


What I did was put a gift in each bag that started with that letter on the front. I won't reveal what was in the bags, because some are a little too personal, and others are a little too...strange to be romantic and I choose not to be judged. Anyway, it was a lovely Valentine's that we spent together and I love Gary too much!!

1 comments:

Liz said...

you are so cute! i'm stealing that idea for next year!