April 5, 2010

Happy Spring!

I had such a fabulous Easter and Conference weekend! I actually stayed awake and listened to every session of General Conference. Of course I had to stay busy and color pictures and put together a puzzle so as to stay entertained. I must be growing up because I'm at the point where I enjoy the talks rather than dreading 8 hours of preaching.

Also I was able to participate in a Good Friday mass at St. Thomas Moore Catholic Church with my good friend Letty. I was her support during Lent and the mass was something she wanted to share with me. I love learning about other religions than my own and it was a really neat experience! And Lent is a great diet too if you're like me and you give up all treats and diet coke!

Easter was pretty low key for Gary and I this year. We each just picked out a treat we wanted and called it good. Too busy for much else! And his mom gave us kites on Easter Day. I have never seen anyone take kite flying so seriously as Gary! Too cute! I need to start carrying around my camera and taking pictures of all this stuff but I'm getting blog lazy. I'll try and be better!

2 comments:

Cami Bringhurst said...

I thinks it is great you got kites for Easter. It might be weird, but lately I have really wanted to go and fly a kite. So I am a little Jealous.

Charlton and Kimber said...

Oh, Letty....