April 18, 2010

Spring Means....

Spring means that it's my birthday, and for my birthday, I GOT A PIANO!!!These tulips are the first documented flowers that we have grown at our new house.

And I made some Spring crafts. First, my wreath!
Next are my Spring letters. I think they turned out cute!
A little closer for detail.
Sad story time. The brick path/fire pit that Gary worked so hard on last year faced some Winter hardships, and not all the bricks made it out in one peice. Thus, we are doing lots of damage control this yer.
An upclose look at the disintegrated bricks. They literally turned to sand. So sad!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That's so exciting that you got a piano! And your crafts are way cute!

Anonymous said...

If you use ice melt this will happen time and time again. Ice melt will do this to any stone-type surface. Bricks, pavers, concrete, etc.