June 30, 2010

My BrieAnn Friend!

My cute little friend BrieAnn got home from her mission in California this month and I'm so excited to have her back! She is one of my very favorite people. There are always those people that you know you were meant to have in your life...and Brie was/is that for me!

I met her when I started working in Salt Lake in...2007 I think. I had just been dumped by my fiance at the time and I was pretty much the queen of impending doom when we first met. Turns out Brie had been through the same situation a few months before, so that was the first thing we had in common. Mostly I love Brie because she can make me laugh so hard! She was the first person I had met after my break up that could get me to genuinely laugh out loud (lol!) and someone I could be absolutely ridiculous with. I love her to peices and I'm so glad she's home! Brie, Mel, Me, and Brooke at delicious Kneaders! Our favorite place to meet for lunch! Yummy!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Is that a dress you are wearing or a shirt? Well whatever it is, it looks way cute on you!

Marci and Gary said...

It' s a dress! Cute huh??? I love it!