June 3, 2010

Summer 2010 Bucket List

*Spend a day at Lagoon. I really dislike Lagoon because one of my biggest fears is being on a disfunctional theme park ride that goes off track and I fall to my death with a stomach full of churros. But Gary really wants to go.

*Fix the brick path in our backyard that mysteriously turned to dust

*Make my garden really pretty and full of flowers!

*Attempt to get a tan...or at least get my skin to look like flesh rather than paste

*Plan a trip to Oregon right when Gary finishes the Summer semester. Gary has been wanting to take me there because he said that it's one of the prettiest states he has been to.

*Complete a challenging hike with some sort of waterfall at the end

*Take advantage of the warm weather to spend more time outside in the sunshine

*Organize our spare room that's full of crap and throw away half of it

*Start a book club with some neighbors and friends

*Camp with my grandma

*Have a party with lots of friends and family in my backyard once we finish the brick path.

*Plan a sleepoever with my neices

*Attempt to knee board in Bear Lake...again

2 comments:

brooke.lynn.bingham said...

I think you should add on the list "Plan a sleepover with my awesome cousins brooke and cali" :D

Cami Bringhurst said...

That is a very good list. I might add a couple of those things to my own summer list. Also he is right Oregon is awesome! I highly recommend Cresent City area. It is the beach and the redwood forest all together. It is really great.