March 7, 2011

Dress Up

I went to my parents house for dinner this Sunday, and this dress was hanging in the hallway. So I asked my mom...."did you make this???" And yes...she did. My neice had a school project to do for her Honors English class for the Shakespearian Festival, and she chose to work on this dress with my mom. So I had to try it on!! This is talent and patience that I will never have!As a sidenote to our Sunday evening, we went to visit my Grandma Bingham. Gary found this MASSIVE pill/medication/vitamin holder of my grandma's, and I think he had died and gone to heaven! Gary LOVES taking vitamin's because they allegedly save his life each day, so the two of them sat and talked vitamins for a good 30 minutes. It was cute!

2 comments:

Sharcy and Jeremiah said...

That is a cute picture of the two of them, its so awesome how you guys spend time with her. AND that dress is amazing, your mom sure does have talent.

Hali said...

Where is your head? Cool dress and totally love Gary being fascinated with your grandma, I think he is making up for not having grandma Fifield around anymore. Way sweet!