April 8, 2011

It's a Baby!!!

Gary and I are having a baby! We don't know what kind of baby it is yet, but we have named him Carlos for the time being. See the picture below. "I found a baby once."

We're REALLY REALLY REALLY excited! I'm due October 25th and I'm almost 12 weeks along. Of course I'd be happy with any sort of baby that decided to come to us, but Gary and I are hoping for a little baby boy! But like I said, I'll be elated either way once we find out. So far I have been sick day in and day out, but it's starting to calm down a little now thank goodness. No sign of a baby bump yet, but we did hear the heart beat at 9 weeks. It sounded like a little duckie! So cute! Anyway, yay!!!!

6 comments:

Hali said...

Hooray, I cannot wait to meet Carlos!

Dee Dee said...

I am so excited for you! Just had to tell you that again! Congratulations!

Cami Bringhurst said...

That is great news. Congrats!

Danielle Merket said...

Ohhh Congrats Marci!

clairesmom05 said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!

Tara said...

Congratulations!!! We're so happy for you two!!!