February 3, 2012

The Other Trimester

I have a stinky 3 month old! What a trip. I'm still waking up a couple times a night to feed this tiny little girl but I love those snuggle times with her! She's so much fun even though she is by far my toughest boss for the hardest job I have ever had!

I love this sneaky little face and those crazy hairs!!
Things that Dori enjoys:

*Baby Einstein. She can only handle about 20 minutes at a time before it gets too stimulating.
*When I sing to her. She loves 5 Little Monkey's and most Beatles songs.
*Hanging out in the swing. I didn't think she'd be much of a swing baby but she likes to sit in it while Gary and I are in the kitchen so she can see us.
*Talking. I'll tell her to say "a-goo's" and she usually will get really excited and try to talk to me.
*I just found out her little toes are ticklish! Mostly her left foot
*She likes to be social. She doesn't like to be home all the time. She needs to be around people and chaos sometimes...but then loves the peace an quiet after a while.
*She loves to hold her hands while she sleeps. If she can't fall asleep holding her hands she gets mad.

She's such a happy little girl and so snuggly and fun. She makes life really easy on me most of the time except when she gets too tired. I love this baby!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

I just love this little stinker! :) Sounds like she's already got quite the personality. Love you guys!