July 25, 2012

9 Months Is She!

I'm not sure if today is the day for me to write sweet sentiments about my beautiful baby girl because she is a being a fussy little gus, but maybe I'll find a bit more tolerance for her after doing so!  

This girl in on the move!!  She is army crawling all over the place and she's bumping her sweet little head into every hard object in sight.  I hear a little whimper every couple minutes, but I've been able to distinguish the "kind of hurt" crying from the "hurt real bad" crying.  

She's losing patience with being in the car seat.  She used to love going for drives and just chilling, but now that she's more active it just holds her back!

She's going through a phase where she will not eat anything solid but Cheerios and yogurt bites.  I'm still not giving up though!

She LOVES Baby Einstein.  Give her a blanket and her binky and she is happy as can possibly be!

She gets so excited every time she sees an animal.  She has the craziest laugh ever when she sees them and gets to pet them!  I'm thinking of getting a cat to keep her entertained!


She is a jibber-jabber little monkey!  She says "da-da" a lot and that's about all, but she likes to spout off a bunch of nonsense all the time!

She can clap her hands, wave "hi" and "bye", she can high five, and if she's in the right mood she'll give me the most slobbery kisses ever!  I love it.

She's a smart little lady and she loves her mom and dad a lot!  We think she's pretty awesome too!

0 comments: