August 11, 2008

Best Movie Ever!


It takes a LOT for me to get a really good laugh from watching movies! I'm talking about the laugh that makes me rush to the bathroom and sometimes the emergency room. The last movie that did that sort of damage to me was Super Bad. While extremely inappropriate, it was extremely funny! Before that it was, of course, Blades of Glory! So my best good friend Keri presented me with a challenge this last week. To watch Hot Rod. I accepted the challenge and carried it out flawlessly on Thursday night. I don't remember ever loving a movie so much or laughing so hard that I was afraid I would burst an important internal organ! I urge all of you to watch it! I have a strong desire to watch it again soon, but I want to make sure I enjoy it just as much, so I'm going to wait for a while.

Let me leave you with this one quote.

"Um, I was gonna ask you who you think would win in a fight between... a grilled cheese sandwich and a taco."

0 comments: