May 13, 2009

Animal Update

Gary and I finally moved into our house on the 4th of this month and love it love it love it!!! It's so nice I can't even deal with it! There are pictures to come, but I want to wait until I have things a little more in order and decorated.


So...sad news. After discussing things over with Gary, we decided that getting my baby puppy Milton wasn't the best idea anymore. We didn't have a back yard set up for him to play, no fence or dog run, and it wasn't fair to have him cooped up in the house alone all day. I probably cried like a human infant for 83 hours, but I know it's for the best.

SO! Because Gary and I love animals so much, we needed an alternative solution. Enter Chips, our new baby kitten!

Now we have Pips and Chips! So far, hampster and kitten have gotten along, but I'm going to watching like a freaking hawk! Chips is pretty darn cute and cuddly, and super sweet. At this moment he's sleeping on Gary's feet. So cute!

0 comments: