May 31, 2009

EAT A DOUGHNUT!!!!

The lack of respect from some teenagers these days is APPALLING!! I stopped at the mall after work on Thursday to do a little bit of shopping, and my first stop was at the new Forever 21 at the South Towne Mall. I was alone, minding my own business, looking at a fantastic looking skirt when I took a step back and slightly bumped into the skinniest, blondest, tannest, most obnoxious 15-16 year old girl ever! Before I could get out an "oh, excuse me," she hollers out "watch it fat ass!!" The only response I could come up with on the spot was to holler back at her to "eat a doughnut!" Then I walked away and she continued to bad mouth me to her friend. I would of gone and eaten a doughnut myself but the food court doesn't serve doughnuts and I'm not the biggest fan of them anyway, so I went and got a pretzel instead.

4 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

I can't believe the nerve of that little tramp! I love what you said to her though!! Give yourself a pat on the back for me!

Danielle Merket said...

HA HA HA HA That story makes me so happy!

Krista said...

I was pretty much LMAO at this post!!! Please never stop blogging. You and I share the same sense of humor!

Darby said...

She was probably dressed in her original Aeropostale or Hollister shirt, American Eagle jeans, flip flops, texting on her phone and chewing her gum obnoxiously. A very typical 15-16 year old brat. I want to teach that age!! What's wrong with me?! Next time have a doughnut on hand to give the little punk!