October 31, 2009

I Love Fall!!

Let's kick off Fall with a day out with the girls! Shopping, lunch, crafts, and then Witch-A-Palooza at Gardner Villiage. So fun and so exhasting!Felicia had such a good idea to make our own wreaths. I was pretty sure that whatever I had conjured up was going to be pretty gosh darn unattractive, but I LOVE IT!! This picture doesn't do it justice but really I was happy with the turn out, and I never go easy on myself with my crafty work. I may have already posted this picture last year, but I was very excited that my fall "blocks" stayed in tact for this year. Really they are just paper but they didn't get mushed up! Go Utes! We finally made it to a football game this season! Cold and freezing and lots of fun! And of course we were sitting right next to the most ANNOYING LADY IN THE WORLD!! She was of course intoxicated and the loudest person on the face of the planet. We still had a good time and the Utes won!


Okay so Gary is pretty much in LOVE with Halloween! If society didn't frown upon a 24 year old trick-or-treater, then he would be out there with every other child in the neighborhood, running to beat them out of the best candy! Second best to that was his cousin's Halloween party, so we got to dress up! Or...er...dress down. We went as white trash and at first i was really proud of my costume until I saw Gary in his. Woo hoo! That's the hot stuff there!He also claims that his passion in life is carving pumpkins. He wants to be a full time, professional, pumpkin carver.His pumpkin is this intricately carved cut out of the late, great Michael Jackson.
I'm not near as passionate about pumpkin carving as Gary, hence this sad attempt at carving a fat face. Notice the double chin.
And what is Halloween without watchg a scary movie here and there? I don't do well at all with scary movies. I like the idea of scary movies but my follow through is terrible. However, for Gary's sake, I have watched a couple with him out of the 20 he's had to watch by himself. Let's just say I'm so glad that I don't have to sleep alone!

Happy Halloween, and Happy Fall!! My favorite time of the year!

2 comments:

Hali said...

Nice, what a great spread of pictures and documentation of your fall experience this year. Plus, I made the cut twice, yes!

Melissa said...

Cute wreath, I love it!