November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I'll bet my husband is having a splendid Thanksgiving feast at his parents house with the family. Turkey, potatos, corn, and momma Cheryl's homemade rolls...none of which I get to partake in because I'm too sick to fake a smile and enjoy a tasteless meal. However, I thought I'd make a list of what I can be thankful for, even as I sit on my couch in seclusion.

*I get to wear pajama's on Thanksgiving Day and no one can judge me for that.
*I won't gain 10 pounds by gorging myself
*The only clean-up I have is a pile of tissues...so easy!
*There are fabulous movies on television today

That's all I got and I really want some rolls. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

3 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Oh my heck! We were in the same boat! I did receive a plate when Spencer got home, but it just wasn't the same. :(

Amy said...

Oh bummer! Sorry you are sick, I hope you enjoyed watching movies in your pj's though!

wendy said...

love the new picture..where is that?