August 18, 2008

Bro Sunny Acres

Yesterday Gary and I went with his family to a peice of property that his Grandma Fifield owns right near Causey Dam. It's a nice little hamlet with lots of trees and a some open areas for such activities as horse shoes....which Gary's dad made me play. I would have rather read to be honest. They call it "Bro Sunny Acres" because there's an iron sign right out by the gate that should say Brown, but the "wn" didn't survive. Don't be fooled, these swings are not swingable, but doesn't it look like a pleasant place?This is the cutest 1 year old in the world! My nephew Calvin. I was trying to take a full picture of him but he kept walking towards me trying to steal the camera from me.

Calvin belongs to these people. Gary's sister Hali and her husband Marc. They kicked my rear at horse shoes!
And these are the people responsible for making us spend a whole day in bee infested lands. My darling momma and daddy Fifield! I love this picture of Gary because I swear my future babies will look like this! Cutest smile in the world!

1 comments:

MJ said...

Cutest family in the World if you ask me..I know you didn't, but to bad. Try to help my mom buy some pants that fit....they're frikkin huge. Also you failed to mention the cutest 2 1/2 year old and 7 year old nephews but whos keeping track...oh yea MEEEE