August 16, 2008

Ricky!!!

This is Gary's brother Rick! He's on his mission right now and we miss him so much! His sister Marisa came up with a really cute idea! May I introduce the "FLAT FAMILY!"

I'm not sure if anyone has ever heard the story of Flat Stanley, but he's a guy who mails himself around the world in an envelope. I actually don't know the story myself but I think that's the idea. Anyway, we all got this little yellow guy to take around with us and he represents Rick! Rick took one with him on his mission to represent all of us so we'd all be together no matter where we were.

You'll more than likely see a few pictures with us and the Flat Family. Here he is golfing with Gary!
Rick left for Peru in March so we still have a little ways to go before we see his cute face again! He's the best brother in law ever!

Here he is with his sisters Marisa and Hali the night before he left. They were purposly trying to look silly but only a couple of them succeeded.

0 comments: