November 11, 2008

Arts and Crafts

I'm not the most crafty person in the world, but lack of funds has forced me to create my own home decor. You've seen the "BOO" blocks that I did, and they worked for me, so I just did the exact same thing for Fall with some cute paper.Now, Christmas is coming and turns out, it costs a butt load to decorate a tree...so yes... I am making my own ornaments. There will be more than just the two pictured below, but the basic theme of our tree is red and white and green and all types of Winter and Christmas stuff suffocating the tree to death. And it's all going to be sparkly!!

3 comments:

Charlton and Kimber said...

I love it! You are so crafty. One day when I actually decorate a tree I will come to you with all my crafty needs.

Larson said...

Hey! i made some crafts for you today! You seriously inspired me to be more crafty. You're amazing!

Hali said...

Looking ggod marci, I am so proud it makes me want to cry. See, usually when I want to do a craft it looks spectacular in my mind and then I actually do it and alas it is horrible and lop sided, not cool. Yours look AWESOME!!