November 10, 2008

Flashy or Trashy?

I told Marisa many moons ago that I would post a picture of my purple purse that I kind of splurged on and got in a little bit of trouble for. Yes, that's correct, it's an $80 purse. (I got it for $40...ha!) And while it's not exactly runway worthy, it's a darn cute purse in my opinion. But then I found out that a couple of 60-something year old women in my office collect the same brand of purse...meaning they scout these purses out and change them up everyday to match their sweaters with the scottie dogs and apples on them. One lady is up to 27 of these purses in all shapes, colors, and sizes. What I'm trying to say is that had I not bought this purse, then they would have bought it for themselves. So now I'm wondering, am I behind in the times or are my co workers too cool for school? You be the judge.

2 comments:

MJ said...

FLASHY....I adore the barney Purse...way cute I would actually say that your coworkers are ahead of their times because..
A. Jewel tones are in
B. Purse hardware is a must
c. And patent cinched top...is exceptional.
So wonder no more it is a fabulous deal..p.s sorry I lost you I was caught somewhere between the ghetto and a cornfield..good to talk to you..call me later this week for a follow up. You have also inspired me to update my blog

Hali said...

I love the purse, I think I already told you that the other day, but I will tell you again.