November 15, 2008

Blind, Deaf, and Dumb

Thursday night Gary and I went to the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert, and I lost my sight, hearing, and my voice. I wish I would have lost my sense of smell because of the rather large, unbathed man in front of us. Apart from the hinderance on my senses, I had a wonderful time! They were absolutely amazing and the lighting in the show was nothing like I had ever seen before. There were pyro-technics, lasers and lights so bright that I regretted not taking my sunglasses. I don't have pictures because they weren't allowed. The only thing I have to show for my good time is the voice that comes out of my mouth, that sounds something akin to an old man on quaadludes.

2 comments:

Larson said...

There it is! Blind, Deaf and Dumb. Apparently it puts a damper on your career to have a trans-siberian experience. Next year I have to go! How awesome!

Liz said...

I've never been so jealous of a person in my entire life. I'm glad you had fun!