January 2, 2009

A 2009 Reflection

I'm not sure what these surveys prove, but I was tagged to do this one. Go ahead and post it if anyone wants to...I'll probably not do them anymore after this. We'll see.

- Where did you begin 2008?
With a really tall boy and a really ugly dog in Alpine

- What was your status by Valentines Day?
In a heavy duty relationship with Gary

- Were you in school anytime this year?
Yes...I miss school

- Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not that I can remember so probably not

- Did you have any encounters with the police?
My first date with Gary. We were illeagally parked

- Where did you go on vacation?
St. George, Bear Lake, DC, camping somewhere

- What did you purchase that was over 100 dollars?
Gary's wedding ring. It's hot

- Did you know anybody who got married?
My husband Gary got married

- Did you know anybody who passed away?
Yes a few people. Doyle, Adrianne, and Dale

- Did you move anywhere?
Into my apartment with Gary

- What sporting events did you attend?
A Grizzlies game, 2 Jazz games, and a Utes game

What concerts/shows did you go to?
Panic! At the Disco, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, Mury, Yellowcard...I think

- Describe your birthday:
I still haven't forgiven my family for eating my birthday cake before I was there to blow out the candles.

- What is the one thing you thought you would not do, but did, in 2008?
Get hitched. I thought it would be 2076

- What has been your favorite moments?
My wedding day for sure, and our trip back East

- Any new additions to your family?
Not this year, except for Gary

- What was your best month?
JULY

- Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Turns out I don't drink

- Made new friends?
Yes. Angie, Brooke, Melissa, Neil, Felicia. Love them!

- Favorite night out?
I don't know

- Other than home, where did you spend most of your time?
Work

- Be honest - did you watch American Idol?
Honestly yes. I never did until I met Gary but he loves it!

-Change your hairstyle?
Just the color

- Have any car accidents?
On our honeymoon we hit our side mirror against an SUV and left a black smudge on it, but no damage. (It wasn't my fault)

- How old did you turn this year?
I can't remember. Probably 25

- Do you have a New Years resolution?
Convince Gary that babies are a good idea.

- Do anything embarrassing?
Oh yes. Not a day goes by

- Buy anything new from eBay?
I don't believe in eBay

- Get married or divorced?
Ummm...yes

- Get arrested?
Not so much

- Been snowboarding?
Never

- Did you get sick this year?
A few times

- Are you happy to see 2008 end?
Why not

- Been naughty or nice?
Yes


2 comments:

Darby said...

Oh Marci you make me laugh every time I read your blog! I'm glad that 2008 was a good year for you. Make 2009 even better with a baby! Tell Gary.

Rich'n'Rach said...

I love this! I know its not a tag, but I'm gonna do it on my blog, too if that's ok?! I love you Marc, I'm glad you're a happy lady. We should get together and have a girls night sometime!