January 26, 2009

An Anniversary

January 12th marked the one year anniversary of when Gary and I first met. We had our first date, accompanied by Neil and Felicia, at Koyo, followed by some hot springs in Park City. Cops were involved and I got deathly ill from the extremes of hot and cold, but it was of course the best date ever. We wanted to recreate it with our friends once again, but the night didn't go quite as planned. Koyo was closed...something about being Japanese... so we went to the Olive Garden which was almost as good. And we got free desserts due to lack of hustle on the chef's part.



I love Gary! He's the best person I know and I love his guts!

4 comments:

Amy said...

Aww that's cute! Those dang Japanese!

Dee Dee said...

Congrats! You two are adorable! I'm glad that you found each other!

MJ said...

I would deifinitely be more excited for the spanish speaking squirrel...too bad his name isn't douglas. I love that you are apart of our fam.

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

For tenderness!!! :) You guys are sweet! Marci we are glad to have you in our family. Can't wait to get to know you more, and create fun moments.