April 14, 2009

Some Of My Favorite Movie Quotes

Blades of Glory
Jimmy: I see you got fat!
Chazz: I see you still look like a 15 year old girl but not hot!

Chazz: The night is a very dark time for me.
Jimmy: It's dark for everyone, moron.
Chazz: Not for Alaskans or dudes with night vision goggles!

Wayne's World
Wayne: A gun rack...a gun rack. I don't even own "a" gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate and entire rack. What am I gonna do...with a gun rack?

Benjamin: Do you have a lawyer?
Wayne: Yes. Ahm, no. We're between lawyers right now. You see, our first lawyer screwed our affairs so bad.
Garth: That's right. I walked right to that office - that's what I did - and I reached across that desk and I grabbed him by his big fat head and I said "Listen, man. I'm not going to jail for you or for anybody!"

Hot Rod
Rod: I needed to think about last night. So I galloped into a wooded glen, and after punch-dancing out my rage and suffering an extremely long and very painful fall, I realized what has to be done.

Pineapple Express
Saul: Let's roll, man! I'm done with the woods! Let's go! C'mon, man, let's get outta' here!
Dale: (sarcastically) Okay... Uhh let's go... No... It's not working... the battery's dead.
Saul: Wait...! What do you mean it's dead?
Eale: What do I mean? I mean the battery's dead. The battery's dead!
Saull: No, no! What do you mean, the battery's dead?
Dale: How can I explain this to you differently? The battery is dead. It ceased to live. It's deceased now. The car needs a battery to start, Saul.
Saul: How did this happen?
Dale: Well we clearly fell asleep with the battery on and -
Saul: Aw, man... talk radio?
Dale: Yes, talk radio.
Saul: So boring, man! The car just committed suicide!

4 comments:

Cami Bringhurst said...

HEY MARCI!!! How are you? I found you from Heidi's blog. I LOVE this post. I always love a good movie quote.

Darby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Darby said...

Oh these make me sooooooooooo happy!!!!! I love that you quote movies. It makes being friends with you so much F-U-N!!!!

clairesmom05 said...

Wow! That was truly incredible...and a little sad. :) You are too funny! What is that hubby of yours going to do with you?!