April 5, 2009

Welcome Home!

The papers are signed and we'll be in by the end of May! Thanks Hali for the toilet paper. Such a perfect house warming gift!

Also, this will be the second time I have posted this picture, but this time, it's a little bit of a different situation! Before it was a dream and now it's a reality!

Gary said I get to keep one of my brother's chocolate labs! MILTON!!! Now that we're getting a house, I want a ferocious beast to protect us. Look at this cute and cuddly fat face! I love him!



8 comments:

Jamilyn and Clark said...

Holy cow! Congratulations! That is so awesome and I'm so jealous. We've been in these apartments longer than you and you're already moving out, and you're getting a puppy! Sad you'll be leaving our ward, but so happy for you guys. I'd love to see more pictures of the house.

Amy said...

How exciting! For both things, I would probably be more excited about the puppy but hey the house is cool too :) !

Harts said...

Wow! Good for you! Having your own house is so excitint. I can't wait to see more pictures! :)

clairesmom05 said...

Congratulations! It's so fun to be able to paint the walls and not have to share a wall(s) with your neighbor! Can't wait to see the inside!

Danielle Merket said...

Oh wow, that is great about the house, but the puppy is EVEN BETTER! You two are almost like adults now.

Anonymous said...

That is so cool! I am jealous. I would love to not have people living on all sides of my walls!

Ellie and Jake Bird said...

That has got to be the cutest puppy ever! The name fits him perfectly! Congratulations on both the house and the puppy!

Liz said...

that's so amazing! congratulations!!
oh and i guess the house is pretty cool too, so congrats on that too. :)