September 21, 2010

Noodles and Company...Serves Sandwiches?!

We should all be aware by now that I have an unhealthy obsession with Noodles and Company. It's the Pesto Cavatappi that does it to me everytime. It's my personal heroine and I never want know what life is like with it!!


If it wasn't for Scott at the Fort Union location, I would NEVER have tried any of their sandwiches that they recently added to the menu, because I'm so set in my pesto ways. But he gave me a free meal just for the sandwiches...so I had no choice but to try it.

Introducing...the MED!!! Who knew that anything could taste so delicious? I love peppers and onions so much, but it was the dressing they had within the sandwich that won me over. While the pesto will always be my first love, I think it has a little competition.

4 comments:

Hali said...

You really need to take me to noodles and co, I have never been there. I love Pesto and am intrigued with your noodles. Maybe one day you will take me on my maiden voyage.

Katie said...

You have to go to Noodles and Co. It's amazing. The Pesto is my favorite also. I just went there on Saturday. Yum!! I think I will try a sandwhich next time. They look pretty good. :)

Rachel said...

Wow, how did you eat that sandwich? It is bursting at the seams!

clairesmom05 said...

First of all, I am totally with you on the whole pesto thing. If I could cheat on Spencer with it, I would. Second, I'm so glad you want to do a crafty night too! Ummm...with you commenting, does that mean you want to be in on the "something I make for you and then pass it on" thing? You didn't mention it, but I didn't want to not count you if you did want to...did ya catch all that? Anyway, I'll keep you updated on the craft night. I think I remember you saying that you live in the Salt Lake area, is there a day that you are in this area a lot?