September 8, 2010

The Pet Psychic

I truly hope that nobody takes this post too seriously. If you know my husband and me BUT AT ALL, you'll understand that we are weird and quirky and that sometimes we do things out of pure entertainment. Like calling a pet psychic for Stewie.

I love Stewie. I truly do. He's freaking hilarious and he cracks me up on a daily basis. But of course, he is also a raging freakazoid and I want to ship him off to Madagascar a lot of the time.

So one morning, Gary and I were listening to our favorite morning show on the radio, and they had a pet psychic on as their guest. I didn't pay very close attention to the segment, but I said to Gary, completely as a joke "We could use a psychic for Stewie." And then I kept thinking about it and wondered what it would be like....so I called the pet psychic!!

She was a really nice lady actually. She said she could "see" and "talk" to Stewie even though it was just a phone conversation. She picked out what he looked like, fur color and such, and then asked me what it was I wanted to "tell Stewie." I said "tell him to stop biting us and attacking us for no reason!!" She said "Ok I'll tell him." Simple as that? I guess so. She said that she explained to him that when he bites us, it hurts us and that he shouldn't do it anymore. Then she told us that he only does it for attention and he thinks it's just harmless play time. So anyway, she said that Stewie told her he was going to stop attacking us. That was the end of the conversation.

So, was she right? Yes she was actually. Stewie has STOPPED biting us. Well...for the most part. Before the pet psychic, it used to be a DAILY occurence with him, sometimes a few times a day. But then after the pet psychic, he just stopped biting us completely for about a week. Then over the last 2 weeks he has probably only done it twice. So who really knows what the h is going on. Maybe she really can speak to animals. I hope she can for our sake and that the Stew has given up his violent ways.

1 comments:

Cami Bringhurst said...

That is really hilarious that you called the psychic, it is even more funny that it seems to be working!