November 3, 2010

Bucket List Follow Up

I'm sure you're all just about dying to hear if I followed through with any of my Summer bucket list items. I will no longer keep you in suspense!

Go to Lagoon - Done. See October posts.

Fix the brick path in the backyard - Almost done. Gary did a summer semester at school so....yeah.

Plant flowers in front of my house - Done. Not what I hoped but I'm still learning, it was my first time.

Get a tan - HA!!! NO!!!!

Go to Oregon - Done! Best trip of my entire life!

Go on a hike - Well, no I didn't complete this one. However, I do hike on the treadmill almost everyday!

Organize my spare room full of crap - Not done. I haven't touched it and I think it looks worse that it ever has.

Go camping with my Grandma Blanche - I went camping but not with her. She had a hip replacement around the time we usually go so she wasn't in good condition at the time. Next year!

Have a party in our backyard with friends once the brick path is complete - Um, no.

Plan a sleepover with my neices - No! I had good intentions and then never got to do it. With Gary at school weekends are really the only time I get to see him so it just didn't work out.

Try kneeboarding again at Bear Lake - We did go to Bear Lake lots this Summer, but we didn't take the boat out any of the times we were there, so nope!

So there you have it. I completed 3 of the items on my list, with a few others that are partially complete. At least I have goals, and it was still an awesome Summer!

0 comments: