November 15, 2010

What I'm Thankful For

With Thanksgiving coming up, I see so many blogs and Facebook posts about being thankful, that I decided that maybe I should mention some of the things I'm thankful for as well! In no particular order I might add.

My home. I think about my home everyday and how much I love it and how I know it was built just for me to live in it!!

Stewie. Yes, he's a jerk but he makes me laugh really hard everyday!

Squirells and their furry little faces! Hopefully I'll have my own pet squirell one day!

My ward and my calling(s). I get to sing with the nursery every Sunday at church and it's so much fun! Those kids are so cute and so funny! Last night I had one of them bring cookies to my house and she told me she was thankful for me. It was so sweet!

My job and the people I work with. I also love the fact that they have all the gym equipment I could ever want, so I get to work out everyday for free, and it's like I have 3 of my own personal trainers!

I get to spend another Thanksgiving with my cute little Grandma Bingham. I always try to think of each one as the last with her, and hope that it's not.

I have the greatest friends ever! I don't want to list them because I'm sure I would forget someone and then feel terrible.

My sister Stacey. I could give a hundred reasons why she's the best older sister, but chances are I'd get teary eyed and this whole post would end up being about just her. =)

Noodles and Company of course.

And last but not least, Gary! I certainly lucked out with such a stinkin' cute husband!

I know there are more out there that I could list, but these are a really good start! Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that you put Stacey on this post! She is pretty great! :)

Anonymous said...

gosh Babe, you got me tearin' up. 'sniff sniff' how sweet.

Anonymous said...

from Stacey, btw