November 1, 2010

Halloween 2010

Gary loves Halloween! To me, I'm just indifferent to it. I don't hate it but I don't love it to the extent he does. I guess that's something I need to change for his sake! My thing is FALL! I love the leaves changing, the sweaters, the weather...everything! I promised Gary I would try harder next year to make all his Halloween fantasies come true since this year was a little disappointing to him. I did dress up with him though...I guess if you can call it being dressed up. This is all I had to work with for a last minute costume.Nothing like a goth chick and a nerd falling in love. We were supposed to carve pumpkins at his parents house before Halloween, but Gary was the only one who ended up doing anything. I was at a training earlier that day and I had sat for a few hours on the worlds most uncomfortable chair which sent my back into a painful, downward spiral. Look how good he did for me though! It's a Stewie Griffin pumpkin head! And for him, a Mad Hatter! Good job Gary! Happy Halloween!

1 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Gary has some mad pumpkin skills for a nerd! :)