June 19, 2008

Wedding Plan Update

I'm really hoping that marriage number one sticks because I'm never planning another wedding again. In fact, I'm going to have only boys for that very reason. Well everything is basically in place! July 11th is only 22 days away! The reception is going to be at the Eddy's house. I grew up with them and Karen has always had the most emaculate yard, and it's only become more beautiful! My bridals are in a week, I go to the Temple on the 7th, and my first shower is on Saturday. I'm not going to lie, I'm really excited about the presents. Birthday's and Christmas' have become so boring because all I get is an envelope. It's like a bonus for living one more year or something. So for the first time in a long time I get to unwrap stuff! I hope that doesn't sound selfish at all...it's just the truth. Gary and I are really excited to get all this over with though. Once we're married we are going to head south to St. George for a small pre-honey moon. The real one won't take place until October when we'll go back east to New York and DC and Vermont and such. I wanted to wait until the fall because I have wanted to see the fall leaves in Connecticut for ages. Hopefully we'll be able to catch a broadway as well! I'd really like to see Wicked. Anyway, things are just moving right along for us!!

Marci

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Presents and cake, isn't that what getting married is all about?! Just teasing! You guys are so freakin' cute together, and I can't wait to meet him at the reception. I'm so happy for you, and I love your guts! All of your honeymoon plans sound so fun...enjoy every stinkin' minute of it! Mawage is fun, girl, you're gonna love it!