December 15, 2008

Big Fat Surprise!

Today was my work's Christmas luncheon where all the employees reeived their bonus over a plate of salmon. I wasn't expecting ANYTHING because I have only worked for them for 6 days. But, much to my enjoyment, a little white envelope was placed in front of me! I was thinking it would just be a gift card for a free Jamba Juice, but again, I was surprised to find that I too had received the same bonus as everyone else! It was so generous of them and I have been so happy about it. They really are great people to work for. I'm told on a daily basis by someone that they are glad I'm there and that they appreciate all I do. Here are the girls whose company I have been frequenting during the work day. Melissa, Brooke, Brie and me!

5 comments:

Charlton and Kimber said...

My boss gave me a christmas pencil with little santa's all over it...AND a matching eraser. Merry Christmas to Kimber.

Anonymous said...

Did you coordinate your outfits?

Hali said...

Money is good no matter what your eating, but salmon does make it better.

Krista said...

Just so you know that first comment is probably spam commenting. I've gotten a few of those. If you make your blog unsearchable by google in you settings you might not get them... anyway I've just been catching up on you blog and it always makes me laugh. I'm glad you love your new job and getting a bonus, WOW! So not fair, but cool for you!

Darby said...

Lucky you! I knew this job meant good things!!