December 26, 2008

Lots of Christmas

Christmas Eve was spent at Granny Blanche's. Gary and I helped clean her house to get ready for the mob that would arrive later. Here's my mom and her mom.I love these girls! Cali, Mitzi and Brooke. I miss spending lots of time with them! It was great to see them.Christmas morning, my parents hosted breakfast. I love the look on Dallin's face! Classic.

My parents cookin' away. Bob has such a nice smile.
We spent the night at Gary's parents on Christmas Eve. The game we got for Cheryl was lots of fun!
Here's Hali sporting her East High get up. Go Wildcats! (She's older than me)
Gary looks so cute in his new shirt!
It was so fun seeing Calvin and Jace open their presents! Cutest boys ever!
Jace got everything he asked for: a hot dog and a 4-wheeler. Oddly enough, he seemed more excited about the hot dog.
DeeEll in action.
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We love you!
And it MUST BE SAID, I kicked everyone's trash at bowling on the Wii!!! It's really not rocket science.

3 comments:

Liz said...

You're so cute! I'm glad your Christmas was good! Wii bowling is the most amazing thing ever. I like your taste in virtual sports. :)

Hali said...

Oh my ugliest picture in the history of pictures, I don't even look excited. But I do love the movie and sadly yes I am 27 and that is what I asked for, oh well they are comfortable. That is all I have to say concerning that.

Marci and Gary said...

hali...first of all, you look hot in them. second of all, hsm rocks. and third, the heart wants what it wants, no matter the age.