December 12, 2008

It's All in the Wrist

My first day of work I was asked by my co-worker Brooke if I would like to go bell ringing with her. Without asking what she was talking about, I said yes. After committing before even knowing, I thought I had better get some details. Brooke had volunteered to ring a bell in front of an Albertson's tonight for the Salvation Army, and needed someone to be with her. I was actually really excited! One of my favorite things to do is service projects so this was right up my alley! It turned out to be really fun and it was so interesting to be on the other side of the situation. One thing I found was that more men were willing to give than women. I wondered if they were drawn to me by my outfit...then I saw the picture and realized that was not the case. And yes, I did say Merry Christmas to everyone that passed me.

1 comments:

Darby said...

I love watching Marci Pants doing good things during the holidays. Now all you need to do is make your famous fluffy cupcakes and you're good for the rest of the year in good deeds.