December 21, 2008

Christmas Happenings

My first attempt at a Christmas tree. Everything you see in this picture was handcrafted by yours truly. There is even some sparkly red pipe cleaners in there. Once the ornaments go on sale after Christmas, I'll try and make a professional one for next year.Last night was the Miller family Christmas party! Santa even showed up and I made out with him later...Gary was no where to be found.

This next picture may cause severe retinal damage. Sweet grandma Miller bought all us chicks in the Fifield Clan matching pajama pants! They really are comfortable if you ask me, though we haven't really come to a conclusion on what they are made of. I vote for polyester potato sacks.
Last but not least, here is DeeEll in his prime by the end of the night.

2 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

I love that little gingerbread man! How creative of you! How long have you and "Santa" been married?

clairesmom05 said...

I'm a moron! I totally didn't see the cute little counter that you have! Sorry! We have been married for 5 years. Time goes by so fast! That still sounds crazy to me! Hope you guys had a good Christmas! The snow can all leave now, Christmas is over!