March 29, 2009

Follow Up

Gary and I were finally able to start taking tours of the houses we liked. We went and saw 4 yesterday and of course, the first one we saw was the one we loved. It's much smaller than our origional dream house, but it's more practical and so cute! My only hang up was the color of the cabinets (too dark for my liking), but I'm sure I'll get over it. This house is perfect for our price range and our realator is talking to the seller about bringing it down more for us.

Another important thing to add is that we went and saw Monsters Vs. Aliens last night with Gary family. Such a cute movie! Little Calvin had us all rolling with his dancing and commentary during the whole thing. He was pretty wired due to the enormous amount of Sour Patch Kids he had been sneaking. During one scene when something had fallen and crashed, Calvin yells out "Uh Oh!" So cute! I hear it's in 3D but we didn't see that version.

5 comments:

clairesmom05 said...

Good luck with getting your house! It's really pretty...I want pics of the inside next time!

Amy said...

Cute house! I hope everything works out for you guys!

Hali said...

I am so excited for you guys, I hope you get it cause then you will be closer to us!!! We had a good time yesterday, thanks for going with us!

Ellie and Jake Bird said...

Hi Marci! I love this house! It's way cute! Thanks for the comment! Jake and I are super excited for the baby! Good luck with the house search and keep in touch!

Darby said...

Where is this house? Since I'm a slacker and still haven't seen your apartment maybe I can get you a house warming gift. What do you say?