June 6, 2011

It's A....

Baby girl!! I'm so excited about it! Mostly I'm excited because I had a feeling for a while that it would be a girl, and I was hoping that I had enough maternal instincts to give me a clue. And I was right! Gary and I both really wanted a boy in the beginning so I pretty much convinced myself that it was a baby boy, but then after my 2nd doctor appointment, I heard the heart beat again, I was so overcome with the feeling that it was a little girl's heart beat. We had our 20 week ultra sound today and I could tell within seconds that it was a girl, but I waited for the official announcement. Yay!!! This will be the first Fifield grandbaby girl out of 5 boys, and the 9th grandbaby girl on the Weller side. Want to know the name??

Dori Olive. I'm so in love already!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

YAY!!! Girls are soooo much fun! (drama and all!) Congrats and cute name! :)

Tracy said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Girls are so much fun. :)