June 17, 2011

What Do I Crave?

Now, we all know that I had an unhealthy obsession with Noodles and Company before I got pregnant. HOWEVER, that has magnified 10-fold. And not just any noodles, it has to be the pesto cavatappi. Pair that with a diet coke, and it's like I'm eating a gormet feast and a fine wine. If I could eat there everyday I would, probably twice a day. My favorite location is the Fort Union one....where they all know me on a first name basis. Thank you Noodles, for being one of the only things I still enjoy eating, while everything else tastes much like paint thinner. I love you!

1 comments:

Candace said...

I was just looking at your cute blog and wanted to say I love this! So happy little baby Dori didn't take away your love for Noodles! So I have now go my second victim, my hubby Mike totally addicted to Noodles as well! In Layton they know us on first name basis & we know we are going to be in big trouble when the one in Riverdale opens soon!

We went and did the Tour with some of our peeps last night and HOLY AWESOMENESS! I actually may branch out of pesto now because some of the other stuff is actually awesome too!

I do miss our daily lunches together at Noodles in Ft Union though! :)