June 2, 2011

Updates on Us!

Gary: What a busy boy he is! Just started another semester at the U of U after finishing the Spring semester. And he's not stopping until he graduates in the Spring of 2012! He could have finished this Fall, but unfortunately not enough classes were offered during the Summer semester, so he has to spread it out longer. It's so great though because he's home with me more often! I actually get to talk to his face now. He did so well last semester and got awesome grades...on top of working full time and taking such good care of me. I don't know how he does it but he's such a smart cookie and he always impresses me. Recently he's been spending a little more time out in our yard, planting flowers and growing his own tree. He loves having a good looking yard and a nice lawn. I think he'd personally take care of each blade of grass if he had the time to do it!
Marci: All I ever think about anymore is pregnancy and preparing for a baby, so it's hard to say if I actually do anything else. But yes, I do. Still working full time...luckily for a physical therapy office that helps me out when I'm feeling the pains of pregnancy in my hips or neck or back. So nice!! They also have been helping me maintain my workout levels since the beginning. I would be lost without those workouts! Besides work I'm trying to finish up a couple of online courses I'm taking, and I can get really busy with my church calling. I'm in the Relief Society presidency and there is always something to be done there! I really enjoy it though. Very good things have come from it.
Stewie: Still a jerk.
Well that's our life right about now. Nothing crazy or exciting at all but we're good! Things are really nice and relaxed for us at the moment...the calm before the storm! We can't wait!

0 comments: