May 18, 2011

Gary's Birthday!

Warning: This post could get mushy!

Happy Birthday to the best husband in the world! Have I ever mentioned how totally fantastic Gary is? He deserves every good thing he gets! I wanted to completely spoil him for his birthday, but we ended up going to Orlando for both of our birthdays instead of getting each other presents.

His sister Hali came through for us by making his birthday cake and having a little party at her house. Birthday banner included! All he really wanted from his family was contributions for a tree or two to put in our backyard. He loves trees!


I love your cute face Gary! You're the best friend I have and my life would suck without you!

1 comments:

Hali said...

Thanks for the shout out Marci, it was fun to celebrate his birthday and I had so much fun making his present!