May 23, 2011

Orlando Day 4

Welcome to the Magic Kingdom! These are pictures of my favorite parts about the day.


Haunted Mansion is always a good time! This was one part of the park they did better in Florida than they did in California.

Thanks to Cheryl I had someone to take a picture of the best part of my day. DUMBO! A very wise person once told me that it's impossible to not be happy while riding Dumbo, and she was so right!


This was another great part of my day. Not so much the ride itself, but standing in line for it. While we were waiting to get on It's a Small World, I got an email from my brother telling me that the cancer that was found in my sister in law, had not moved anywhere, and that they got it all! Best news ever! I was so happy!Okay, so here we are looking pretty and dry for the camera. From what I remember of Splash Mountain in California, I didn't get that wet.I don't have an "after" of me and Gary, but you get the idea with Cheryl and DeeEll. Wow! Soaking wet! For anyone who plans on going on Splash Mountain in the future, take all you're pretty pictures before you get on!If I saw a character roaming around and there wasn't a big line, I would hop in with them and get a picture! Yay Goofy!

We didn't stay to watch the whole fireworks show, but we did get to see some cool animations done on the castle. It was so pretty!


It was a great day all in all! The only down side to it was the pain of our sunburns from the day before, and I had a little bout of heat stroke around lunchtime....but it all turned out well in the end!

0 comments: