May 23, 2011

Orlando Day 3

I really enjoyed day 3! We all slept in and then headed out to Daytona Beach for some relaxation!The water was really nice and not too cold at all. Gary jumped right in and started body surfing. I even joined in with him after a while and body surfed myself, which was a lot more fun than I expected! Of course I got so much salt water in my mouth and up my nose, but it was too good of a time to stop!Here is Gary laying out. I don't have an "after" picture of us, be we were BURNT to a crisp! That night we had to take pain killers and rub aloe vera on ourselves multiple times to sleep comfortably. Gary even went and layed on the bathroom tile in the middle of the night to cool off his skin. It was bad news!After many hours at the beach, we had dinner at "Our Deck Down Under." We were starving!This is a really dark picture of all of us, but we were all really gross anyway after spending all day in the sun and salt water. We took this picture as we came out of the restraunt. Such a pretty sight! We had such a good day, and if we hadn't gotten so toasted out there, we would have probably gone back on our last day.

As one final note: I got the ugliest tan lines known to man on this day. No pictures were taken of them, but trust me, it was ugly!!

0 comments: