August 9, 2011

Getting Fat

It's not easy watching myself expand everyday, and word on the street is I'm far from being done. In the beginning I was all about sticking to my workout routine and trying to eat healthy...mostly because it made me feel better when I would get nauseous, but also because I was frightened of getting fat. But then, all of a sudden healthy food lost its appeal, I'm getting a little too tired and uncomfortable to work out everyday, and sugar has become it's own food group again. Sigh. So here I grow. I went and tried some maternity clothes on last weekend and cried without buying anything, and then I went home and ate ice cream with Gary. It's actually really amusing to me that I'm going through all the things I have heard about so many times from other people. I guess I'm part of that club now right? And I guess I get to stay part of that club until a year after the baby is born and I'm trying to lose all the unwanted weight still. What a freakin' weird experience!

0 comments: