August 26, 2011

My Odd Taste In Men

You will never hear me talk about how hot I think Brad Pitt is, or Matt Damon, or Leonardo DiCaprio, or anyone who is probably considered ridiculously good looking. I have an extremely odd taste when it comes to male actors. Prepare to mock me. And these are in no particular order by the way.

Will Ferrell. The attraction didn't start until Blades of Glory, and then after that I was hooked. Jermain Clemment. Flight of the Concords. He can sing, and say the most off the wall stuff without cracking up.

Liam Neeson. It's his voice! And his ability to kick everyone's butt in the movies! What a guy!

Harrison Ford....though I have to say here that I'm in love with Harrison Ford during his Indian Jones years and that's about it.

Russell Brand. His hair, his accent, and his wit. I love the British!

Jeff Bridges. The Dude. To me, this guy is all types of what it means to be a man. I realize he's old and stuff, but I don't care.


Of course, Gary is so much better looking than all these schmucks, and he makes me laugh harder too!

1 comments:

Cami Bringhurst said...

Hahaha! I love it. I agree with the Jemaine one. I LOVE HIM!!!!