October 2, 2008

All Hallows Eve

Who can guess what I was for Halloween last year?
If you guessed Bubble Gum stuck to the bottom of a shoe, you are correct. I loved this costume! With Halloween rapidly approaching I find my mystified as to what my costume should be this year. Now that I'm married I'm thinking of doing a duo costume with Gary...like a chicken and an egg or a gray rat and a peice of cheese. Ideas anyone? And as a side note, I'm blonde again and I feel 10% more dumb. As a result I can't seem to operate a camera and take pictures of myself, so just be patient my friends.

2 comments:

Ash and Casey Woodyatt said...

Well hello. Well I can't say I remember but I will have to ask my dad then I am sure I will. :)

Hali said...

Marci I love it, as for ideas for Halloween don't worry I will think of something awesome for you guys!!