October 27, 2008

DC: The Saga. Day Five, Six and Seven

Given my current state, having the flu and a whole day off work, I thought I would post the last of our trip to DC. I can't bring myself to do a lot of commentary today so I hope pictures will be sufficient.

Gary and I got put in the stocks in Colonial Williamsburg. I didn't think it was warranted. This is us dressed in the traditional garb. Gary's face makes me laugh. I truly enjoyed the National Art Gallery. This was one of my favorites!


The Capitol Building

Our day in Gettysburg was quite enlightening, thanks to the historical insight of my father in law.

Beautiful fall leaves!



Best part of the entire trip! Hershey's Chocolate World! I have never been so happy in my entire life.

And singing cows!

We love chocolate!
This was such an amazing trip! I would love to do it all over again one day! Peace out I'm going to back to bed.

2 comments:

MJ said...

Hey sweetness sorry to hear about your current state...I feel for you as we had the flu last week Jace and I were barfing..hopefully you missed that part.I love your pics way cute...I have nothing creative to say as I am knocked up and stupid..

Charlton and Kimber said...

I am so sorry you are sicky! Feel better soon. You have no idea how jealous I am that you visited the chocolate land.