October 29, 2008

Girls Day Out

This last Saturday I was introduced to Girls Day Out by the female members of Gary's Family. Gary's mom bought our Halloween t-shirts to wear for the day, as well as a cute Halloween bracelet. Here is Hali, me and Cheryl at Archibald's in Gardner Village. I had the enchilada salad. Excellent. You may be wondering about my cheesy smile in this picture. Well, Hali was rubbing my leg under the table and it took me by surprise. This is all of the girls. We happened to be at Gardner Village the same day as Witches Weekend, and it was SO crowded!! So we spent the rest of the day at Tai Pan (I had never been) and the Fashion Place Mall. It was really a lot of fun and I love my inlaws!

Of course the only downside to the day was that Marisa wasn't with us. We missed her lots!
As a side note, I decided to make some Halloween decor for me and Gary's place. It's too close to Halloween to spend money on something that would only be out for a couple days. So I made these blocks out of black paper and stencil lettering and some orange ribbon. I think they are stinking cute!

0 comments: