October 4, 2008

Blah Blonde Blog

I'm blonde again for the first time in over a year! It's rough...the transition from brunette to blonde is not pretty! In this picture, I had already had 3 sessions at the salon and it's still got some golden funky colors in it. I think it will take one more time to get them out...but even then I miss my dark hair!! Gary has only known me as a brunette and had seen pictures of me blonde and decided he liked them better...as do a lot of people including my entire family. So I'll give it a go for a while but I'm not making any promises that it will stay like this!

1 comments:

Darby said...

I'm liking this new blonde look. Not going to lie though, I do like your hair dark and since I saw you with blonde and dark hair, I have full privilege to say this. :)